Peace activist David Swanson says Hillary is a neo-con. But I ask: what is the difference between neo-con and neo-liberal? Answer: NONE. They both intend to destroy the world in order to save it for transnational corporations. Or, another answer: “Neo-liberalism is Neo-Con without a smirk . . . like the difference between Coke and Pepsi.”
BTW: You might want to check out independent journalist Jon Rappoport’s provocative posts on Trump, his candidacy’s effect on the political system, and how it causes perturbations with unknown consequences. And as British “Reptilian/Mantid hybrid” and elected public official Simon Parkes says, if Trump is elected, and he thinks he will be, then within six months different sections of the country will begin to split off .
March 15, 2016
by David Swanson
“For this former Republican, and perhaps for others, the only choice will be to vote for Hillary Clinton. The party cannot be saved, but the country still can be.” —Robert Kagan
“I have a sense that she’s one of the more competent members of the current administration and it would be interesting to speculate about how she might perform were she to be president.” —Dick Cheney
“I’ve known her for many years now, and I respect her intellect. And she ran the State Department in the most effective way that I’ve ever seen.” —Henry Kissinger
Nobody Beats This Record
- She says President Obama was wrong not to launch missile strikes on Syria in 2013.
- She pushed hard for the overthrow of Qadaffi in 2011.
- She supported the coup government in Honduras in 2009.
- She has backed escalation and prolongation of war in Afghanistan.
- She voted for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
- She skillfully promoted the White House justification for the war on Iraq.
- She does not hesitate to back the use of drones for targeted killing.
- She has consistently backed the military initiatives of Israel.
- She was not ashamed to laugh at the killing of Qadaffi.
- She has not hesitated to warn that she could obliterate Iran.
- She is not afraid to antagonize Russia.
- She helped facilitate a military coup in Ukraine.
- She has the financial support of the arms makers and many of their foreign customers.
- She waived restrictions at the State Department on selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Qatar, all states wise enough to donate to the Clinton Foundation.
- She supported President Bill Clinton’s wars and the power of the president to make war without Congress.
- She has advocated for arming fighters in Syria.
- She supported a surge in Iraq even before President Bush did.