How many have already died, and how many will sicken and die in the coming months and years, due to long-term effects of the vax?
Today, in local Herald-Times, this headline, top left, front page. Frankly, reading it made my heart sink.
“IU will no longer employ any faculty or staff who choose not to meet the requirement, even if they work remotely . . .” (my italics)
Question: how many faculty and staff will take their own body’s life in their hands and choose to stop working for IU?
Remember, these are experimental vaccines. And you are the guinea pig.
Question: “You would choose to give your body to science while you are still alive?”
Dr. Mercola is proving to be extremely hard-hitting on this whole subject, despite that he decided to take down advice on how to prevent or heal from covid from his website, due to death threats to himself and his family.
Here’s Mercola’s latest, an analysis of Tucker Carlson’s commentary on the question.
- Each year, more than 165 million Americans get the flu shot. There were 85 reported deaths following influenza vaccination in 2017; 119 deaths in 2018; and 203 deaths in 2019
- Between mid-December 2020 and April 23, 2021, at which point between 95 million and 100 million Americans had received their COVID-19 shots, there were 3,544 reported deaths following COVID vaccination, or about 30 per day
- In just four months, the COVID-19 vaccines have killed more people than all available vaccines combined from mid-1997 until the end of 2013 — a period of 15.5 years
- As of April 23, 2021, VAERS had also received 12,618 reports of serious adverse events. In total, 118,902 adverse event reports had been filed
- In the European Union, the EudraVigilance system had as of April 17, 2021, received 330,218 injury reports after vaccination with one of the four available COVID vaccines, including 7,766 deaths
Meanwhile, a young friend of mine who has refused, so far, to take the vax, is being roundly criticized by all his dear old friends, and disinvited to their parties. The social pressure is simply, immense.
Can you imagine the couples, families, friendship groups, employers and employees who have had to grapple with the question of whether or not to take and/or require the vax? Can you imagine the enormous splits in our society spurred on by this latest deep state attempt to divide us from one another?
In my own little nuclear family, two of us are vaxed, two not, so far, with one pending. Of my siblings, all are vaxed except me. And yet, the four children of one of my brothers all refuse to vax either themselves or his grandchildren!
In our little Green Acres Permaculture Village, half are vaxed, half not.
With IU’s decision to require the vax, I imagine it means that Green Acres Permaculture Village will likely no longer work with faculty at IU on teaching projects here. Sad.
I top off this post with an impassioned commentary from Michael Yaedon, formerly a VP with Pfizer: