What was/is “Project Looking Glass”?

I have recently posted several times on the remarkable ability that the many “Q proofs” seem to demonstrate, namely that of accurately seeing the future. I tend to view this gift as a capacity bestowed upon one who enjoys multidimensional awareness, seeing through to this 3D world from within a more expanded reality, so that “time” which, to us, seems “linear,” turns into space.

On November 11, 2019, Q mentioned Project Looking Glass, which is? was? a technology for remote viewing of the future. In other words, it appears that we don’t need to personally enjoy a higher dimensional awareness to view the future, but instead use this Looking Glass Technology that comes to us from, apparently, back-engineered instruments retrieved from a crashed UFO site. Not that everyone can use this technology successfully. But it does enhance those with previously demonstrated psychic abilities.

The first time I heard about Project Looking Glass was, as I recall, back in early 2012, when I posted a number of times on fascinating interviews that former Navy Seal Bill Wood (Brockbader) did with Kerry Cassidy.

Later, I discovered that Brockbader had been arrested for pedophilia, due to a consensual relationship he had with a 16 year old girl when he was 25 years old. Now of course in some cultures, this is not unusual; in fact, I’ve recently heard that in the southern parts of this country some mothers actually encourage such alliances, especially, I imagine with young men in the military.

At the time he was arrested I completely dismissed him. This shows just how naive I was back then. Now I would say that “they” blackened his name and reputation in order to dismiss his testimony. And the smear worked, back then, for me.

Search this site for those old posts. Meanwhile, if you scroll to the last quarter of this video, he speaks about this project to Kerry Cassidy. Note, BTW, that this video was done in 2012, prior to the long anticipated date of December 21, 2012 that ended the 25-year lead up from the Harmonic Convergence, back on that storied weekend in August 1987.

And here’s a much shorter video with Michael Salla talking about the project.

And here’s Jordan Sather, on the same subject.

20 Responses to What was/is “Project Looking Glass”?

1. Vigilante says:

Looking Glass was based on “the Bell” from Germany of the WW2 .. technical Pineal Gland.. true.. but run by consciousness of the people in range..

What does “run by consciousness of the people in range” mean?

• Ville Koskinen says:

Well Ann.

It means, that this device has a certain range and the people that this device ‘uses’ has to be inside that range. This device then connects into peoples consciousness. (Most likely, being electromagnetic device, into electromagnetic aspects of the human consciousness. Electromagnetic field of the brain, maybe?) And this connection provides the main operational power and/or logic for this device.

Simple.

Well done Ann. It is good to ask when you don’t understand. May I help you with something else you don’t understand?

• David Gydeon says:

What an arrogant response that contains literally NOTHING of value. Ville, you must be the most popular, loved person in your neck of the woods. Because around here, a pompous answer like that would earn you the back of a hand, incel.

• Tim says:

David G.,..Ville gave his explanation..I’m new here and I’d like to know ur side of it? To me, u only criticized with no counter idea. How about it, sport??

2. Countess Scorza says:

Some videos havw been taken down 😔
    Do you have a way to pm?

3. Tom says:

Do you still have the videos? They do not play.

• Allison says:

I know youtube completely deleted all of Jordan Sather’s videos; his entire account is gone. He is on Rumble but I bet all his back videos aren’t posted there; maybe on his website if you have a date can find it, I don’t know. I would try searching for the key words on Rumble and bitchute. Note, Rumble IS censoring a bit, where bitchute does not. Rumble took down videos on the fake Capital shooting where bitchute lets it stay. But many people are not on bitchute…….also has so many weird things on bitchute too.

• guest says:

> so many weird things on bitchute

Not familiar with Sather, but any uncensored forum which can be used to counter deep state narratives will be polluted by the deep state in order to make the forum unpalatable or ungovernable. Your tax dollars at work. This is how they nullify the advantage which the internet brings to the individual. Twenty-first century information warfare.

4. Ollie says:

Which channel is more credible: real media outlets run by real people under real press ethics – or unfounded claims made with no real sender and no way of warranting the information.
    All that “Q” crap is nonsense.

Let’s wait and see.

• Michael says:

“real media outlets run by real people under real press ethics”… LOL!! Best laugh all day. The absolute irony in that claim shows how moronic you are!

• RJ Velotti says:

Well Oly🧐 seems like you got the bull by the horns. You have all the answers? Real media, hahahahahahaHahaHahaha. Just saying. I am not a fan of social media and less so MSM. They lost all credibility in 1988 with project preying mantis. Ever since, with eye wide open, the propaganda and lies were showing to increase almost daily. It funny – when you see something, you can’t unsee it. First I shut off all news but fox when it came out. Until Chris Wallace bold face lied and like I said, you can’t unsee or un-hear and the reporting of his facts were just a plain lie, a knowing lie. If one is awake and does research (my hobby), they can see that many of the politicians are corrupt. The ones who rise to the top are most likely psychopathic or at minimum narcissistic. Having saying that, they are all not bad just think differently. Here is the concern I have about your little viginal quippe, you don’t offer a alternate solution or put out any facts, you and others like you may just enjoy being pompous OR, you are communist sympathizers, Or can’t think for yourself and want daddy gov. To tell you how to live your life, Or maybe, your not an American at all??????