Alt-Epistemology 101: Clif High thinks ETs are evil. True?

Note: It’s almost the eve of my December 19th birthday. Tomorrow I fly to Massachusetts until December 27 to be with son Sean, his partner Nathalie, grandkids Kiera and Drew, and daughter-in-law Sue. I did plan to drive there over Thanksgiving, but was rebuffed by the weather, twice.  So I’ll be offline for at least a day.

Meanwhile, I’ve been thinking about doing a post on ETs, asking whether they are all good or all evil or a mixture of both, for quite awhile.

Then, yesterday evening I decided to listen to a new Clif High interview —

— and about 20 minutes in, found it so fascinating that I considered calling my son Colin to tell him about it. Instead, he called me! Right then, that same minute, to tell me about it. The two of us seem so often to be riding the same current.

To sum up: Clif is now coming out saying that basically, all ETs are evil, and that they are here to take over this planet by replacing humans. In this he echoes  David Jacobs who was recently interviewed by Richard Dolan. on a video with the scary title, “This planet will be theirs.”

I briefly watched the presentation by David Jacobs at the International UFO Congress a number of years ago, and distinctly remember feeling revulsed by his presence. Don’t know if this reaction was actually just my refusal to take in what he was saying (he was saying the same thing then), or whether it’s really his person that got to me.

I confess, just like Steven Greer — who BTW, considers all so-called ET abductions actually human (by people wearing ET costumes? or, as he says, by “programmed life forms” which we humans make?) — for a long time I wanted to think “all ETs are good.” Then, I began to see the upper and interdimensional worlds rather like the one down here, a dynamic mixture of “mostly good and some evil.” This is where I still stand, though I did enjoy especially the first 40 minutes or so of Clif High’s new interview. He talks about “space aliens” as getting human women pregnant through abductions (this is old news), thereby creating hybrids (again, old news), and then breeding the hybrids again with human women to create second generation hybrids, which he says are then “human enough” to interact easily and stealthily down here to take over the planet. The ETS themselves, he says, communicate telepathically (old news), and can see into each other’s (and our) minds. (I agree: most likely.) BUT, he says, they don’t have a vagus nervous system, and so are not emotionally (hormonally) connected the way humans are (also old news, at least for some ET species).

However, Clif claims, by the time the second generation of hybrids is produced, this new generation is both somewhat telepathic (from ET ancestry) and somewhat emotional (from human ancestry), and so can, remotely or close at hand, mind control both the thoughts of individuals and collective mental currents while appearing to connect with us emotionally.

Thus, he claims: the takeover!

Well now, I’m somewhat telepathic (cf. my connection to Colin last night), and somewhat emotional too, i.e., human, of course. Does this make me a hybrid? Perhaps. Perhaps we are all second? third? fourth? thousandth generation hybrids? Is that so-called “junk DNA” actually something else? On the other hand, it’s certainly true that some humans do seem to lack empathy, i.e., there do seem to be psychopaths and sociopaths (some are in prison; others are the nasty ones running the world, or maybe they are just puppets of the “space aliens” who are running the world? As I recall, David Icke thinks that.)

The point is, I would prefer that we not make such clear, unambiguous distinctions, and then call out one end of the invented duality as bad, the other good. Likewise for dominator/victim. Or predator/prey. Or hey! We can keep on being so simplistically 3D, spewing polarities into the wind and fighting over which is which — but as we do, then let us remember that our feedlots for cattle are exactly parallel what Cliff and Jacobs claim for ETs and “their” humans: i.e., we eat other species; thus they exist for us, so we think. So is our agenda “evil” — for the cattle?

Whatever the agenda of any species, on- or off-planet, I doubt we really know what it is. We just think we know. We surmise, according to our own self- or species-serving lights, how to parse that fundamental 3D polarity: what to consider “good” and what to consider “evil.”

Which reminds me: David Jacobs finds only “awful” implications from his years of work with those who seek to recall buried memories of being abducted. And yet John Mack, a Harvard psychiatrist, also worked with abductees, most of whom found their experiences not just fascinating, but even growth-producing, healing. See Mack’s books, among them Passport to the Cosmos.

Here’s a short excerpt from one of Mack’s presentations:

All of which makes me wonder, once again: DO WE SEE WHAT WE EXPECT TO SEE? Cf. yesterday’s Alt-Epistemology post.

The most interesting part of Clif’s presentation was geopolitical and exopolitical, both: He claims that U.S., Russian, and Chinese militaries are all well aware of the ongoing ET takeover agenda, and are secretly working together to stealthily to counter it. He points out that the massive world-wide surveillance of all phones and screens is needed in order to keep tab on what the nasty second generation hybrids are up to; plus, he claims, both 5G and chemtrails are weapons that help disrupt the “space aliens'” ability to control our minds through telepathy. Hmmm!

Yet, is Clif’s paranoid, dogmatic idea about “evil space aliens” takeover  true? I doubt it.

See Barbara Lamb’s Meet the Hybrids for another, and much more positive, point of view.

So we ask again: are all ETs good or, alternatively, are all ETs evil? If good, then perhaps we are polyannas, determined to see through rose-colored glasses. If evil . . . hmmm . . . Might we call the attitude that all ETs are evil “racist”? Or perhaps “specie-ist”?

I’d say, as usual, let’s keep our minds — and hearts — open. Open to our own telepathic powers; open to our own emotional connectivity, and especially, open to infinite possibilities.

12 Responses to Alt-Epistemology 101: Clif High thinks ETs are evil. True?

1. me says:

the earth is flat with a protective dome or firmament. this understanding of our cosmology has been represented & understood by most every other civilization that came before: the mayan, inca, norse, egyptian, hindu, navajo, christian, hebrew etc.

the only religion that believes in a heliocentric universe is this one that came after the free masonic scientists introduced the geocentric model in the 1500’s (and of course the biggest liars of all nasa). there are no aliens – there is no space (it is all science fiction)-we never landed on the moon. wakey wakey

Dear “me.” You are not me! We obviously live in “TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS,” as the old song says.

• me says:

Hmmm…that isn’t a very spiritually enlightened thing to say. We are all one as a collective humanity, no? So, I can give you 200 proofs (not theories or speculation) of my claim, mountains of evidence with tests you can do yourself yet, still you mock this.
        Show me one single tangible REAL piece of evidence of aliens, interstellar space travel, alien abductions etc. ANYTHING. You cannot because it is all fake, new age BS.
        Makes your closing statement of; ‘open to our own emotional connectivity, and especially, open to infinite possibilities’ appear so very hypocritical.

2. Anthony says:

Hi Ann,

Welcome to the “topic of topics!”

I have been reading your posts on aliens for some time and almost jumped in when Laura commented once, but have held off. This is something I’ve studied since I saw a mothership when I was a teenager.

That said – if you are interested, let me know and I’ll send you an e-mail. Too much stuff for a post. But: remember Laura Knight-Jadcyzck? She got her start channeling information on aliens, and her entire “Cassiopaea” website and forum was designed around answering that question. If you want a head start on this, I highly recommend her book “High Strangeness”, and she has for free on her home page her initial book on how she began her journey, “Amazing Grace” –

She also has several chapters in her “Wave” series dedicated to this topic.

But to summarize: there are both good and bad aliens, but the bad ones currently rule the roost (though, this IS ending – as the “good aliens”, re: OUR HIGHER SELVES, take back this realm). We are their “loosh” – their “cattle” – as they feed on negative emotions like fear and pain. And the “cabal” are their shepherds.

Another book I highly recommend on this is “Not in His Image” by John Lamb Lash, who rediscovered the Gnostic Christians, who knew about these aliens (“archons” – also described as “Flyers” by Don Juan and “Wetiko” by indigenous cultures…also why THEY got wiped out) and wrote about them over 2,000 years ago…and they were exterminated by the church for what they knew.

More later!

Sure! Send me whatever! I have read John Lamb Nash’s book, even wrote a post on his work, I think. And I think he gets things twisted up, re: Sophia. I’m not articulate on this Sophia subject, but Laura B. Is. I’m of course aware of Flyers and Wetiko and loosh, all these ways of attempting to describe personal, cultural and collective experience. What got me going today was Clif High, as you can tell!

• Anthony says:

Well, what do you know! I was about to type all this out and send it to you in an e-mail, but I found it already on the internet. An excerpt from Dr. Karla Turner’s book, “Taken: Inside the Alien-Human Abduction Agenda”:

Dr. Turner was one of the first to thoroughly interview people who had been abducted while working in concert with a hypnotist to retrieve the information. But this excerpt was the “money shot” from this book.

On Dr. Turner: she died of a very fast, aggressive cancer not long after publishing her information – much like *many* people in this field have died. In any case, this is a good start if you haven’t read any of this stuff before.

Have you ever read researcher John Keel? I can send you some stuff about him and what he discovered next.

3. Sky says:

Anthony, can you email me the info about john Keel, too? I am very interested. My email is: skydancer4848 *at* gmail *dot* com TIA! Sky

• Anthony says:

I’ll just go ahead and post it here, since there is interest:

John Keel –

From Wikipedia: “{…} …in early 1966, John Keel commenced a full-time investigation of UFOs and paranormal phenomena. Over a four-year period, Keel interviewed thousands of people in over twenty U.S. states. More than 2,000 books were reviewed in the course of this investigation, in addition to thousands of magazines, newsletters, and newspapers. Keel also subscribed to several newspaper-clipping services, which often generated up to 150 clippings for a single day during the 1966 and 1967 UFO “wave”. {…}

Like contemporary 1960s researchers such as J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallée, Keel was initially hopeful that he could somehow validate the prevailing extraterrestrial visitation hypothesis. However, after one year of investigations, Keel realised that the extraterrestrial hypothesis was untenable. Indeed, both Hynek and Vallée eventually arrived at a similar conclusion.

As Keel himself wrote, “I abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis in 1967 when my own field investigations disclosed an astonishing overlap between psychic phenomena and UFOs… The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs.”

In UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse Keel argues that a non-human or spiritual intelligence source has staged whole events over a long period of time in order to propagate and reinforce certain erroneous belief systems. For example, the fairy faith in Middle Europe, vampire legends, mystery airships in 1897, mystery aeroplanes of the 1930s, mystery helicopters, anomalous creature sightings, poltergeist phenomena, balls of light, and UFOs. Keel conjectures that ultimately all of these anomalies are a cover for the real phenomenon.”

Here’s a thread on him: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/john-keel-and-operation-trojan-horse.12736/

Best posts to start with from the thread: #1 – 4; #24; #27; #28 (best post on thread – an interview); #33; #37.