Deborah Tavares: “The Plan to Burn up Northern California”

This morning I got an email from an old friend and former Green Acres neighbor, Julia, who has since moved to California and has now shifted from the Bay Area to Arcata, near the Oregon border. She sent me a link to a video, with the headline, “This Is Interesting.”

When I clicked on the link, I discovered it was a Jeff Rense interview with Deborah Tavares . Tried to recall where I had heard that name before, and then remembered: fellow blogger and friend Laura Bruno, who used to live in Northern California, had sent me info on Deborah as an activist who knew all about Agenda 21. This was back when I was still learning the true extent of the nefarious New World Order plan to herd us like sheep into tiny boxes in crowded cities and turn us into robots. (Do I exaggerate?) Not that I’m not still learning, but I knew I had heard her name before when I started to listen to the video during my morning yoga.

After 24 minutes, I couldn’t listen to it anymore. My stomach was hurting. I couldn’t stomach the information. It was simply too awful, all that she was saying about smart meters and the fact that Sebastopol (where she lived) is/was the center of resistance to them.

At the time I assumed that her video was in response to the fires still ravaging northern California, and naturally, wondered if the fires first started in Sebastopol.

When searching for info on Deborah Tavares just now I found out that she has not been heard from in a while, and that this video was actually first put up in 2015! Which makes me and others wonder what happened to her.

After finishing yoga in silence, I emailed Julia telling her I couldn’t stomach going beyond the first 24 minutes, and to ask if she had listened to the entire video;  if so, would she mind letting me know what was in it? Here is her reply, and frankly, it sounds like something out of a dystopian fantasy novel. Julia:

Yes-that is about as far as I got and had a very similar reaction because it hit me with an overwhelming sense of helplessness. It just didn’t make sense how they all started at once. I drove down to San Francisco last week right as the fires were starting for a work conference. Dorsie went with me and he was driving on highway 5 near Vacaville. The smoke was thick and you could smell death at that point on the highway. Dorsie became extremely agitated and angry. I didn’t have the reaction. I was definitely hit was extreme sadness, but I remained calm.

I was able to see old friends and co-workers which was nice, but the bay area causes my heart to palpitate and I don’t want to go back anytime soon. I’m scared to witness the devastation. While on the trip, I had a homeless woman stare me down and come at me with a shopping cart. I knew she was going to attack me at least a half a block away. I tried to get out of her way as she approached, but she ran right for me and slammed her shopping cart into my thigh. She quickly dashed off-just one powerful hit with the cart. I have a large thick black bruise.

To get out of town, our only route back home was to take highway 1 north-it took two days and the route was just as precarious as it was beautiful. We avoided the smoke, but holy hell-I’m exhausted. The trip made me feel completely out of the protective flow of the universe until I arrived home which now includes two dogs, three cats, my daughter, her boyfriend and Dorsie.

and of course-ME TOO-right?

At this point I asked Julia, would it be okay if I posted on this whole thing, including her response to me? “Yes.”

So, that’s when I began to get all this down, and ran into the fact that the video was from two years ago. Does this interview’s title, “The Plan to Burn up Northern California,” now signal it as predictive programming?

13 Responses to Deborah Tavares: “The Plan to Burn up Northern California”

1. I have read two differing accounts of how the fires started all at once. The first was of someone following a truck with an occupant throwing lit torches out the window. Because the fires started all at once there would have had to have been 17 arsonists acting in unison in different places. The second, is that the strange nature and characteristics of the fires might indicate the use of directed energy weapons from space. Either way, it absolutely looks like an operation as 17 fires just don’t start in unison by accident.

And/or, PG&E transformers all blew at once, in the wind, supposedly, which, I heard, started after the fires did.

2. Laura Bruno says:

Actually, that wasn’t me. I sent you info about Rosa Koire, who lived in Santa Rosa, CA and was active there around the time I lived there. First time I’ve heard of Deborah Tavares. 🙂

3. Laura Bruno says:

Pretty much everyone I knew in Sonoma County was a raw foodist, which was way more people than it might sound like. 😉

The only reason I had heard of Rose Koire’s work (but not by name until much later) was that our landlords in Santa Rosa were very opposed to her because not having the high speed rail within a reasonable walk lowered what they would have been able to charge for rent. If they could have billed their house as “a short train ride away from downtown San Francisco), they could have jacked the rent even higher. Only later did I learn of all the major corruption that had gone down with that and other A21 fights. We moved there right after it was defeated, so all I knew at the time was there had been a huge fight.

If it didn’t involve fresh juice, kirtan, writing books, going crystal shopping, eating at Cafe Gratitude, or hanging out in Bodega Bay, it was off my radar then. I weighed a 100 pounds, and my feet only touched the ground to hike in the redwoods.

4. Sabrina says:

Decide for ourselves using our own two eyes and our instinct. Nothing is mentioned on local radio or newspaper except to allude to this is “global warming folks” or the lawyers pushing that PG&E is at fault.
    How do fires happen immediately and all at once w/out first building up and how do they just burn very specific areas? Is it just a coincidence that the burned areas are areas that coincide with areas zoned for the city of Santa Rosa’s agenda 21 development?
    Notice how the gas pumps were cleanly “cut around” and missed -by the DEW lasers?-if going with that theory- in two areas: the 76 station on MWS road & the Chevron pumps on hopper area while the surrounding areas were obliterated.

Here are the initial calls from Sonoma County emergency radio traffic on Sunday, Oct. 8 from, 9:22-10:45 p.m. Most are vegetation fire reports. There is a map to go with this and it shows that these calls were coming in from all over.

9:22 p.m. Vegetation fire at 310 Buckingham Drive
    9:23 p.m. Electrical problem Electrical investigation at 1047 Maverick Court
    9:24 p.m. Transformer explosion Possible transformer explosion at Fulton Road at Old Redwood Highway
    9:25 p.m. Tree down at Ida Clayton Road. (Exact location not available.)
    9:26 p.m. Structure fire at 451 Mark West Station Road
    9:29 p.m. Structure fire at Hilton Garden Inn, 417 Aviation Boulevard (turns into duplicate call)
    9:30 p.m. Structure fire at 203 Orange Street
    9:33 p.m. Power lines down Power lines down, transformer on fire at Mark West Station Road. (Exact location not available.)
    9:35 p.m. Vegetation fire at 6556 Dry Creek Road
    9:36 p.m. Vegetation fire at Primrose Avenue and Todd Rd.
    9:38 p.m. Crews diverted to McKinley Road
    9:41 p.m. Crews sent to structure fire at Silverado Resort and Spa
    9:43 p.m. Crews sent to structure fire at Silverado Resort and Spa
    9:46 p.m. Vegetation fire at Highway 128 and Tubbs Lane in Calistoga
    9:47 p.m. Structure fire at 4474 Mountain Home Ranch
    9:48 p.m. Incident command in Mark West Springs area asks for more engines
    9:50 p.m. Vegetation fire at Mayacama Club Drive
    9:52 p.m. Multiple trees down blocking Highway 128 (Precise location not available.)
    9:56 p.m. Trees on fire at 995 McConnell Ave.
    9:58 p.m. Power lines down Tree down, wires down in Knights Valley. (Precise location not available.)
    9:59 p.m. Power lines down Wires down at 3139 Adobe Road
    10:05p.m. Power lines down, structure threatened at 3300 Juniper.
    10:10 p.m. Vegetation fire at Cross Creek Road and Bridlewood Court
    10:13 p.m. Tree fell onto gas line at Ross Station Road at Highway 116
    10:14 p.m. Trees on fire threatening structure at 541 Aslan Lair Court.
    10:14 p.m. Flames in trees at 361 Incantare Court
    10:15 p.m. Trees down at Los Guilicos Ave. and Maple Ave. in Kenwood
    10:16 p.m. Arcing transformer at 731 Beaver Street
    10:19 p.m. Vegetation fire on southbound 101 at Shiloh. (Precise location not available.)
    10:20 p.m. Vegetation fire at Hembree Lane and Victory Lane
    10:34 p.m. Power lines down Wires down at 4858 Montecito Blvd.
    10:34 p.m. Wires arcing at Guerneville Road and Marlowe Rd.
    10:35 p.m. Vegetation fire at Beltane Ranch, 11775 Highway 12
    10:36 p.m. Structure fire at 16250 Norrbaum Road
    10:39 p.m. Vegetation fire at 7728 Highway 12 and Pythian Rd
    10:40 p.m. Vegetation fire at 7728 Highway 12 and Pythian Rd
    10:40 p.m. Vegetation fire at Hyde Road and Pearson Ave.
    10:41 p.m. Hazardous condition at Sugarloaf State Park
    10:44 p.m. Vegetation fire at Healdsburg High, 1024 Prince Street
    10:45 p.m. Structure fire at 8150 Franz Valley School Road

Then there is this from Youtube subscriber “neverlosetruth” reading an e-mail he received from a City of Santa Rosa Department of Planning and Economic Development’s office: he reads:
    “The maps of the fires and the plan are already approved housing projects that are nearly identical.
    I think that our government and the developers who put them in office are the arrogance and think that no one will notice. If anyone does point this all out being able to prove it is another issue.
    All the insurance companies are set up at the shelters to process claims, pay everyone off fast, calm them down and put money towards the new home. When they find out how much additional money it will cost and how long it takes to navigate the building permits process, buying a ready-made brand new home will be an easy decision even if it means a much smaller one on a smaller lot.
    It kills me when I think of all the people that are homeless and who, if they have the means and determination to rebuild will not be able to have anything like the homes they lost even if they have unlimited funds because of the absurd building codes that are being put into place thanks to the UN-Agenda 21.
    Fire places won’t be allowed. Set back requirements are changed, building requirements, green engineering design requirements and other arbitrary codes that were deliberately created to make building or residence needlessly frustrating, time consuming and very expensive for developers.
    How convenient that every one who just recently lost their home will be able to buy a ready-made stack and pack residence in a nice but much smaller planned development with their insurance money-if they get any. There are plenty of plenty of even smaller apartment options that will be there.
    What about all the burned down properties? People will be glad to get whatever they can if they choose not to rebuild and the developers, banks and speculators are waiting now with cash in hand.

That’s enough to know for now! Have a nice day 🙂

5. Rich Buckley says:

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES NORCAL FIRES
    This “seed-killing” hypothesis was recently derived from listening to Terry Brown on the Wynn Free program, BBS Radio. I’ve followed and cross checked Terry’s Elohim channeling for several years. She’s a precious gift to humanity in my opinion. This information was also sent to three responsible fire migration research scientists inside the US Department of Forestry, in hopes they may wonder enough to start researching the impact of current Chemtrail impacts on Forestry.

Fires now have hotter combustion characteristics in heavily Chemtrailed regions, such as Napa-Sonoma Counties. Fire fighters on the front lines are reporting this strangeness.

IT’S KILLING THE TREE SEEDS
    Regardless of how the fires were started, ** the thermite cocktail mix (dominated with aluminum and lesser amounts of barium and strontium oxides) used in Chemtrails, explodes (ignites) at a much hotter temperature during the first few seconds, than clean greenery. The higher initial combustion temperature kills tree seeds and plant-life seeds.

REBALANCE IS NEEDED
    Pre-Chemtrail era fires or fires without thermite saturated combustion, do not kill seeds to the same extreme with 1900 degrees F – max firestorm Temp. While nature designed a fire sustainable forest system, human intervention is recklessly destroying nature’s balance in ways we haven’t considered. The marginal higher seed kill-off rate is cause by the unnatural higher temperature * of initial combustion.
    The cumulative negative effects of unacknowledged Chemtrails now woven into both (a) acknowledged military mission to control the weather by 2020 (Weather Warfare) and (b) woven into innocent piloting of civilian airlines using vented Chemtrail trailing-edge wing ports, placed near engine exhausts, to create fake contrail-clouds, have unintended consequences. The settled thermite dust on everything below, is creating large areas of forest sick zones (forests losing their immune defense systems), and now also, the added loss of viable seed stock falling upon chemically altered soil conditions.

ELECT PEOPLE WILLING TO ENGAGE THE TOPIC
    This combination creates a lethal trajectory for forest husbandry. If not stopped, it will be followed by increased soil erosion, loss of forest floors, and greater reflection of sun energy at lower atmospheric levels entrapping more heat in our atmosphere and adding to net atmospheric warming. The higher initial combustion temperatures caused by massive aerial spraying of thermite is a contributing factor now in all our runaway fire disasters. Elect people who fearlessly discuss Chemtrail topics in their political campaigns and promise to sanction public hearings when elected.
    ——————
    Footnotes:
    * Aluminum oxide in fine dust form is found to combust as low as 700 degrees Celsius = 1292 degrees Fahrenheit but once ignited, burst quickly into a super heat fire storm of 2535 – 3500 degrees Celsius, 4595 – 6232 degrees Fahrenheit melting anything and everything in its path.
    ** Multiple cell phone videos on line showing evidence of blue laser beams from unidentified source. https://youtu.be/AS4FUtpZ6vA and “Fire Captain John Lord” interview; just Google his name and rank

• Thank you Rich. There is more.

The Plan To Burn Up California Part 2 – Deborah Tavares 2015
      Cut, squirt, poison trees

Deborah Tavares explains How the Firestorm at Santa Rosa was a setup by forest practices of a greedy Corporation. Hundreds of homes were burned to the ground as a result of bad forest management. Profit was the motive and Government officials were in the pocket of Corporations. https://youtu.be/SSW2Q6BvoS0

6. Rich Buckley says:

It occurs to me, the Dark Side of The Deep State made a gross tactical error – yet once again … HooRah!… in that a huge swath of their Agenda 21 Fire-Storm Warfare Redevelopment Plan for the area, fails to consider a large segment of their targeted area will be rebuilt like new with insurance proceeds, literally stopping Agenda 21 in its tracks at least in this particular Santa Rosa Planning Area.

7. All the fires in California over the past four days would never have happened if the terrorists controlling our weather had let the weather move in off the Pacific and deliver much needed rain to California! https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/terrorists-controlling-weather-block-all-pacific-moisture-with-blockade/

The facts are being revealed for us to pull together instead of apart so we can deliver ourselves from evil.

8. Janay Mullin says:

People.

A cryptic puzzle was placed in newspapers on a global scale ….the puzzle ” cicada 3301 everywhere ” put out a challenge to solve it claiming glory to the one able to do it.
    It came out for years with no solution. Then suddenly it stopped. The very year I sent my theory….my solution….and was told I solved it….there was no ticker tape or fanfare just an undeniable proof sent to my email address.
    Here is what it took to solve it. An understanding of

1. Haarp
    2. Chemtrails
    3. Georgia Guidestones
    4. How immunization works
    5. How viruses work and how they can be customized
    6. The life cycle of the cicada and its mostly dormant existence
    7. The flesh eating incident in Florida of the homeless men.
    8. Lastly and most importantly …..the bible.

They have engineered a very unique virus. It will depopulate the globe in a week and in the most horrific way once triggered in a new method ( frequency ) …..until then it will lie dormant in the lung tissue of every human on earth ( unless chosen to be spared ) like a cicada it will emerge and work its purpose on each host quickly efficiently and with tested surgical precision. Better known in the bible as the GREAT TRIBULATION.