WOW! Massive Easter Increase in Schumann Resonance

10 Responses to WOW! Massive Easter Increase in Schumann Resonance

1. Rachael says:

Do you have a link to the technical source for this information? This sounds thrilling, but I’d appreciate some solid data. Thanks.

Good question. I’d like to know as well.
      Google Jordan Sather. He has a number of videos on youtube. Or go to his facebook page. He’s not a flake. I do know that!

• Rachael says:

I agree about the non-flakiness; I really appreciate his information and his spirit. There’s nothing about this on his YouTube channel, and I’m not on FB. I’m pretty sure it’s not from Heart Math, as their format is a bit different, and they won’t post today’s readings until tomorrow. I can’t find any other source that offers daily readings. Should this information drop into your lap, would you please share it?

2. Jean Hopkins says:

Could that be why our electric power in our northern VT neighborhood went off around 8am for about half an hour? We haven’t heard why yet.

3. rose day says:

…and yet again, we humans of a certain age want scientific verification of that which resonates. A frequency personally resonates or it does not…thank Heaven for this legion of young people who appear quite proficient in honoring their personal homing systems…with or without scientific verification.

4. Brianna Caradja says:

It’s the data from the University of Tomsk (Russia) site. Been following it for 3 years as well.
    This is the direct link to the graph shown : http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

And, it’s real time ( Tomsk hour). Right now it’s spiking like crazy again 🙂
    Other graphs on this site as well ( Ionosphere, amplitudes). If it shows in Russian, right click to google translate to English.

• Rachael says:

Thank you, Brianna. I’m always on the lookout for this kind of information to share with the curious/skeptics in my life. It nicely bridges the gap between left and right brain, and with the profound shifts in these last years, is just plain fun to watch.

5. Chris Guyon says:

This is wonderful confirmation of the mass meditation done around the world to bring in the Christ Consciousness on Easter Sunday. Thank you for the information.