1. Planet Solar has built the worlds largest solar boat ever made, dubbed the Turanor which means power of the sun. It is extremely light, manufactured from carbon and utilizes electric motorization. It has 6 blocks of lithium-ion battery power which maximizes power and energy density. It’s powered by over 5,380 square feet of solar paneling. It’s one great example of how we don’t need to use fuel. It was launched in March, 2010 in Kiel, Germany and took only 14 months to construct. It has already completed an entire trip around the globe, completely powered by solar energy.
2. The Kestral is the worlds most Eco-friendly car, constructed entirely out of hemp. The car is powered electrically and is said to be the worlds first car made entirely out of hemp. This is however, a common misconception. The worlds first car made entirely out of hemp was built by Henry Ford in 1941. The car was constructed from hemp and it was also designed to run on hemp bio-fuel. The hemp constructed car is lighter than glass fiber yet more powerful than steel.
3. The Solaris Car, designed by Ali Jafari, part of the Aurora Solar Car Team this car fits two people. It recently won first prize in the Aurora Survivor 2050 competition hosted by Mazda. They vehicle is powered solely by solar and electric power. The Aurora team is currently partnered with the Swinburne University to develop the car as a fully road legal, two seat, solar-electric passenger car for everyday, off the grid use.
4. The Airbus Transparent Plane. Designed by the Aerospace company Airbus, the plane will mimic the flight efficiency of a bird’s skeleton and the cabin walls will be completely see through. They are hoping to have the plane in flight by 2050. In flight entertainment will be completely powered by the heat of passenger’s bodies. As far as power generation, the technology remains classified but Charles Champion, vice-president of the company said that it would reduce fuel consumption, emissions, waste and noise. The passenger cabin will be fully ecological, constructed from fully recyclable plant fibres that can be grown to a custom shape. Smart energy solutions like energy harvesting will be a part of the cabin environment. The body heat you give out will be collected by your seat and combined with energy collected with other sources like solar panels; it will be able to fuel many cabin appliances.
5. BMW’s Motorrad e-Scooter is the perfect concept for the urban city inhabitant. It has an all electric drive train that can make it useful for highway driving as well. It can travel approximately 70 miles on a single charge and has room for two. It would be cool to see cities around the world have these transportation methods as a requirement.
6. A Japanese company called Genepax unveiled their water powered car in 2008 in Osaka, Japan. The story was covered by multiple media outlets, like Reuters. It doesn’t matter if it’s tap, bottled, or lake water, any type of water can make this car run. An energy generator splits the water molecules to produce hydrogen and this is used to power the car. They use a membrane electrode assembly (MEA) to split the Hydrogen from the Oxygen through a chemical reaction. The cell needs only water and air, eliminating the need for a hydrogen reformer and high pressure hydrogen tank. Collective Evolution has an entirely separate article on this subject, you can read that here. This company is not the only one to develop a successful water fuel cell, a gentlemen by the name of Stan Mayer was also able to create one. It developed high interest from the Pentagon. Stan Mayer was murdered, and the Genepax company recently shutdown. This type of technology has been subjected to a very high level of suppression due to the fact that it threatens multiple corporate interests.
7. Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). UFOs have been gaining a lot of attention. The rate of increase over the past few years has increased exponentially with regards to interest and UFOs. UFOs are a certified fact, meaning that the existence of unidentified flying objects is now ‘official.’ Dozens of governments around the world have admitted to having programs that study this phenomenon. Radar tracking of these objects is constant. They are tracked by a number of organizations around the world. Here is an example of documents released by the NSA in 2011. After tracking of said objects, military pilots are scrambled to confirm the visual. Beyond admittance of UFOs from three letter agencies and dozens of governments, we also have admittance from high level political, military and academic personnel. UFOs are real, if you chose not to believe, that’s fine, but the argument today is what are they? Not whether they are real or not. They fact that UFOs are real doesn’t necessarily mean they are extraterrestrial space craft. With recent leaks of the black budget by Edward Snowden, we know there is technology we have developed that is far ahead of the mainstream. There are a number of drones and classified military technologies that are constantly tested. The fact that these objects are constantly able to stop on a dime and change direction, travel at speeds that no known aircraft can, and perform manoeuvres that leave military pilots and defence agencies in awe is something to be concerned about. This suggests that the propulsion systems using to operate them have anti-gravity properties, and possible free energy systems. Clearly, whatever these objects are using for propulsion, it is not using fossil fuels. Questions with regards to propulsion of UFOs is definitely something that needs answering. For more on the UFO subject and the technology behind it, please visit our ‘exopolitics’ section under our ‘alternative news’ tab.
8. The Tesla Car designed by the Tesla Motor Company , a company that manufactures and sells electric cars. It produces zero emissions.Tesla vehicles are the only cars that get more efficient from the moment they’re first driven. The Roadster charges with electricity from the grid – whether the grid is dominated by natural gas or coal, or increasingly by solar and wind energy. And as the grid shifts to increasingly efficient technologies, Tesla vehicles reap the efficiency benefits. The opposite is true of a gasoline-burning car, which gets less and less efficient as it ages. Plus, a Tesla can be charged with electricity created from 100% renewable energy – no other sports car can say the same.