← Big Ag uses 70% of agricultural resources to produce 30% of world’s food; small landholders produce the remaining 70% using only 30% of the resources.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Powered byLatest Popular news