September 19, 2013
by Sol Luckman
Whether you’re getting your news from the mainstream monopoly press or alternative venues, you’ve probably realized by now that, these days, good news is hard to come by.
This doesn’t mean there isn’t any good news. Below, I demonstrate there most certainly is. So why, comparatively speaking, is so little reported?
Two reasons. First, with some exceptions, mainstream outlets are basically propaganda divisions for what Benjamin Fulford likes to call the “Federal Reserve Crime Syndicate,” also known as the Elites, the One Percent, the Cabal, and other names.
It’s their job, literally, to confuse, obfuscate, divert, distract, deflate, fearmonger, warmonger, divide, and conquer.
As for alternative news providers, ever since the dawn of Wikileaks, and continuing with a vengeance with Edward Snowden’s revelations, frankly, there has simply been a ton of bad news to report.
Herein lies both danger and promise. The danger: that hope is crushed and activism is silenced by the tsunami of scary truths surfacing daily from every single one of our formerly trusted institutions.
The promise: that this truth tsunami succeeds in galvanizing the people to dig deep, find their inner civil disobedient, stand firm and united, and demand change through concerted, nonviolent action.
I believe the latter is happening more than the former—and that the tide of public awareness is now turning decidedly against those who would seek to harm and enslave humanity.
It’s only a matter of time before a series of highly positive disclosures and changes erupts into even mainstream headlines and begins replacing the tired old doom-and-gloom script used by the Cabal to make us feel hopeless and powerless.
As a public service, I’ve been documenting positive news developments in a couple of different ways.
For starters, I’ve written two recent articles on reasons to have hope despite what seems on the surface to be unmitigated chaos engulfing our world.
In Hope or Hopium? The Importance of Being Imminent, I examine current events through the lens of what I believe is a massive societal transformation—one that is well underway and growing daily—occasioned energetically by the completion of an important cosmic cycle.
David Wilcock elaborates on this subject in tremendous detail through original scholarship in his inspiring new book, THE SYNCHRONICITY KEY, which I highly recommend to anyone wanting to grasp the larger context for planetary events now unfolding.
My other article on a similar subject, Twelve Reasons to Have Hope in These Dark Times, goes into specifics that should inspire optimism—even in the face of our current challenges.
Today I wish to share even more hopeful developments and discoveries which, at the very least, show there are powerful positive forces at work producing real results that could coalesce into a genuine social revolution (hopefully of a peaceful sort) sooner rather later.
These items are posted along with hundreds of others on my pinboard, New Paradigms 2013, which has provided me with a second way of documenting good news on a regular basis.
So, without further ado, here we go …
1. HUMAN BRAINS ARE HARDWIRED FOR EMPATHY, FRIENDSHIP. Perhaps one of the most defining features of humanity is our capacity for empathy—the ability to put ourselves in others’ shoes. A new University of Virginia study strongly suggests we are hardwired to empathize because we closely associate people who are close to us—friends, spouses, lovers—with our very selves.
2. INTERNET ARCHITECTS PLAN COUNTER-ATTACK ON NSA SNOOPING. Techies have started to fight back against US and UK snooping programs by drawing up an ambitious plan to defend traffic over the web against mass surveillance. The proposal is a system in which all communication between websites and browsers would be shielded by encryption. While the plan is at an early stage, it has the potential to transform a large part of the Internet.
3. HEDGE FUNDS, INSIDER TRADERS DUMPING MONSANTO STOCK AS DOOMED REALITY OF GMOS SINKS IN ACROSS WALL STREET. Monsanto is at war with humanity and the planet, but humanity will achieve victory against this evil corporate force of death and destruction. It is already happening in the marketplace and in the minds and hearts of millions of activists who stand in solidarity against corporate evil. Spread the word about not just avoiding GMOs but also avoiding owning Monsanto stock.
4. DAVID WILCOCK: US MILITARY ALLIANCE DEFEATING FEDERAL RESERVE.Dramatic new evidence reveals that a secret alliance of US military personnel are working to expose and defeat the Federal Reserve—and the occult Cabal of bankers and industrialists who run it.
5. SURVEY FINDS THAT ALMOST NO ONE THINKS WE ARE WINNING THE WAR ON DRUGS. A new Rasmussen Reports survey confirms what most of us already know: the war on drugs is an abject failure and almost everyone realizes it.
6. HIGH TIMES: US ALLOWS STATES TO LEGALIZE RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA WITHIN LIMITS. In a move marijuana advocates hailed as a historic shift, the Obama administration just began giving US states wide leeway to experiment with pot legalization and started by letting Colorado and Washington carry out new laws permitting recreational use.
7. SCIENTISTS NOW 3D-PRINTING EMBRYONIC STEM CELLS. Scientists in Edinburgh have recently had success 3D-printing embryonic stem cells. This breakthrough could end the need for animal drug testing for organ donation and for acquiring embryonic stem cells.
8. OCCUPY HOMES. Occupy Madison, part of the global Occupy movement, is building tiny homes in the city of Madison, Wisconsin, for the homeless people who live there.
9. DOLPHINS GRANTED PERSONHOOD BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. Dolphins have been granted “non-human personhood” status by the government of India, making India the first nation in the world to recognize the unique intelligence and self-awareness of the cetacean order.
10. EINSTEIN’S CIRCLE OF COMPASSION. Abby Martin gives offers a heartfelt perspective on Einstein’s “Circle of Compassion” by reflecting on how to balance personal stability with the plight of humanity through establishing a sense of global empathy.
11. EXPONENTIAL GLOBALIST AGENDA FORCING CONSCIOUS REVOLUTION TO ACCELERATE. There is a strange feeling in the air. People everywhere are being pushed to make critical decisions about their perception of the world they live in. The speed of events is being artificially manipulated by the globalists, who evidently realize that time is running out.
12. HUGE VICTORIES ACHIEVED AGAINST GMOS, BIG PHARMA & ANIMAL CRUELTY. More and more, our collective activism is reshaping the world economy to punish criminal corporations and demand transparency on topics like GMOs, drug patents, animal cruelty and more. And though we may have lost some battles, we are winning the war on every front!
13. YOUR THOUGHTS CAN RELEASE ABILITIES BEYOND NORMAL LIMITS. Thinking that we are limited is itself a limiting factor. There is accumulating evidence that suggests our thoughts are often capable of extending our cognitive and physical limits.
14. ISRAEL SUSPENDS WATER FLUORIDATION CITING HEALTH CONCERNS. The popularity of poisonous water fluoridation continues to plummet, with an entire country pulling the plug on the unhealthy practice in one fell swoop.
15. NO TO KILLER DRONES: UN CHIEF CALLS FOR UAV SURVEILLANCE USE ONLY.UN chief Ban Ki-moon, such as he is, said drones should be used for surveillance only, and those countries using armed UAVs must act within international law. Ban delivered his comments in Pakistan, where US drone strikes have killed thousands, including many civilians.
16. MASSIVE GLOBAL COALITION TAKES STAND AGAINST ORWELLIAN SPY STATE.Dozens of organizations in the US and around the world—more than a hundred—are taking a stand against the kind of widespread, invasive electronic surveillance being conducted against Americans and citizens of other countries by our unconstitutional spy agencies.
17. JUDGE REJECTS NEW YORK’S STOP-AND-FRISK POLICY. A federal judge has ruled that the stop-and-frisk tactics of the New York Police Department violated the constitutional rights of minorities in the city, repudiating a major element in the Bloomberg administration’s fascist legacy.
18. MEGA TO RUN “CUTTING-EDGE” ENCRYPTED EMAIL AFTER LAVABIT’S “PRIVACY SEPPUKU.” Kim Dotcom’s Mega.co.nz is working on a highly secure email service to run on a non-US-based server. It comes as the US squeezes email providers that offer encryption. Mega’s CEO calls Lavabit’s shutdown an “honorable act of Privacy Seppuku.”
19. SO MUCH FOR THE ONE PERCENT: NEW STUDY SHOWS SELFISH TRAITS ARE NOT FAVORED BY EVOLUTION. Research suggests humans and animals could not evolve in a cooperative environment by being selfish. In other words, evolution does not favor selfish people. This new information challenges a previous theory which suggested it was preferable to put yourself first. Instead, it pays to be cooperative.
20. THE ASTOUNDING FAILURE RATE OF EMPIRES: The salient points are almost always the same: gross government spending, a debased currency, costly foreign military campaigns, burdensome regulations. In almost every instance, “elites” think they should control the system. Yet history is clear: societies that organize themselves in this way suffer a 100% failure rate, without exception.
21. AUSSIES BLOW LID OFF BP GULF OIL-COREXIT DEATHS, COVER-UP. Australia’s 60 MINUTES national television program has become the first major media outlet to expose the truth about BP’s oil and Corexit: that the petrochemical-military-industrial complex (PMIC) carpet-bombed Americans along the Gulf of Mexico coast and caused illness and deaths amounting to a “health catastrophe.”
22. THE SUPERMARKET WHERE YOU PICK YOUR OWN PRODUCE. As collective interest in food origins continues to increase, getting one step closer to the source is a privilege. Ben Greene wants to tighten that gap even further with the Farmery, an all-in-one greenhouse and local food mart that will offer urbanites the opportunity to harvest their favorite greens on the spot.
23. WORLD BANK WHISTLEBLOWER KAREN HUDES. This is a wide-ranging discussion covering Karen’s time at the World Bank and what led her to blow the whistle. Topics include worldwide corruption widened to include governments, the overall monetary system, the manipulation of the dollar, the need to replace the current fiat system with a gold or asset-backed currency and the plans of the Cabal to create chaos.
24. NYC ALLOWS DOCTORS TO PRESCRIBE FRESH FRUIT & VEGETABLES AS TREATMENT FOR OBESITY. It’s difficult to find examples of government doing anything that makes sense. That’s all the more reason why a program embraced by New York is newsworthy. Dubbed the “Fruit and Vegetables Prescription Program,” it allows doctors to “prescribe” fresh fruit and vegetables to overweight patients by giving them “Health Bucks” redeemable at local farmer’s markets.
25. CONGRESSMAN PUSHES TO ABOLISH PATRIOT ACT. Rep. Rush Holt (D-NJ) has introduced legislation that would abolish the Patriot Act. The Surveillance State Repeal Act is aimed to undo not only the Patriot Act but also the parts of the 2008 amendment to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) that gives the government backdoor access to online electronic devices. Holt explains why he regrets passing the Patriot Act and what he hopes will change.
26. FINANCIAL TYRANNY EXPOSED BY MAINSTREAM RUSSIAN TV. It was the ultimate bank robbery—a sociopathic Cabal of insiders who dreamed up, and carried through with, the greatest crime in human history. Now it has been exposed for all to see.
27. LATIN AMERICA UNITED AGAINST US SPYING PROGRAM. Press TV conducts an interview with Michelle Steinberg about the anger rising in pro-US Latin American governments over US intelligence gathering against their countries disclosed by American whistleblower, Edward Snowden.
28. NEW “WATER CHIP” CAN DESALINATE SEAWATER WITH ELECTRICAL FIELD.An international team of chemists has introduced a new method for the desalination of seawater that consumes less energy and is dramatically simpler than conventional techniques.
29. 3D-PRINTED CAST THE FUTURE OF HEALING BONES? Called the Cortex cast, this new take on the plaster cast is a 3D-printed brace that follows the contours of the arm. Though still just a concept, Evill’s Cortex will be an injury-localized exoskeleton that is lightweight, washable, ventilated and recyclable. Not bad for a school project.
30. STATE LEGISLATURES ARE WAKING UP. Recent opinion polls demonstrate a deepening distrust of the federal government. That’s not an altogether bad thing. Our nation’s founders recognized that most human abuses are the result of government. As Thomas Paine said, “Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil.”
31. WORLD’S FIRST SOLAR-POWERED FAMILY CAR. Solar Team Eindhoven has set itself the goal of developing the car of the future. By combining aerodynamic design with lightweight materials like carbon and aluminum, a very fuel-efficient car has been designed, which also has ingenious applications like a LED strip and touchscreen that make all the buttons and knobs we know today superfluous.
32. CINCINNATI JUDGE ORDERS ALL SPEED CAMERAS CONFISCATED, MANUFACTURER HELD IN CONTEMPT. Chalk one up for privacy, at least in one part of the country. Traffic cameras have been a part of the urban scenery for years now, but in Elmwood Place—a suburb of Cincinnati—they are history.
33. HOW TO KEEP THE NSA OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER. The notion of an independent global Internet may still be a gleam in the eye of the meshers, but their visionary zeal is contagious. It harkens back to the early days of the digital universe, when the network consisted mostly of university scientists and researchers communicating among themselves without corporations sitting in the middle or government monitoring their chats. The goal then, as now, was connection and control: an Internet of one’s own.
Copyright © 2013 Sol Luckman. All Rights Reserved.
About the Author
Sol Luckman is a prolific visual artist and critically acclaimed author. His books include the international bestselling CONSCIOUS HEALING and its popular sequel, POTENTIATE YOUR DNA. Sol is also author of the BEGINNER’S LUKE Series of seriocomic novels characterized by Reader Views as a “modern-day ALICE IN WONDERLAND” and by Apex Reviews as a “mind-bending journey through the mind of the ultimate iconoclast.” View Sol’s paintings, read his blog and learn more about his work at www.CrowRising.com.
WHITE CROW by Sol Luckman