Laura Bruno’s blog | May 9 2012
Fantastic post! Thanks, Laura!
As this world continues to polarize more and more, and we continue to receive seemingly conflicting reports about pretty much everything that matters to a world of freedom, love, joy, and light, I felt called to talk about hypercubes, collapsing timelines, and human evolution. One likely side effect of 2012 energies will be a complete reworking of human perceptions about reality, layers of potentialities, parallel lifetimes and life beyond the veil.
Einstein said, “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one,” and he’s right. Without some sort of intense friction between competing realities, the masses might never realize that more than one reality exists. In the world of BigPharma, GMO’s, tell-lie-vision, shame-religions, and general malaise, waking people up is only the first step. Getting the masses actually to care about multiple realities presents another challenge. And yet, here we are, in mid 2012 with a host of possibly extinction causing triggers waiting to explode. When people refuse to change for positive reasons like love or joy, Life sometimes presents painful or negative “opportunities” to move in the positive direction anyway. Financial woes and sick bodies often motivate in ways that promises of freedom and ease do not.
But what about moving beyond the entire paradigm of good/bad, positive/negative? What sorts of challenges could nudge us there? Enter: those extremely polarized issues about which we simply cannot find internal or external accord. The Obama conundrum fits that bill, although we can certainly find others. In the case of Obama, we’ve got all sorts of wild and conflicting claims:
- A highly evolved Sirian soul who has prepared himself off-planet for 1000′s of years to lead humanity into the next Golden Age. (He has no birth certificate or verifiable history because he wasn’t born or raised on Earth.)
- A non-US citizen from Kenya who usurped the Presidency and refuses to release an un-forged birth certificate because he can’t.
- The illegitimate love child of Malcolm X who’s been coddled by Communists and Muslims and secretly groomed to take over the Presidency and destroy the United States. (He has a US birth certificate but won’t release it to blow his cover.)
- A US citizen who refuses to dignify ridiculous accusations of his detractors.
- A clone.
- A Manchurian Candidate.
- A pawn of the Illuminati.
- A Trojan Horse.
- A Double Trojan Horse (He has played along with the gangster/banksters and NWO only to bring them down.)
- A true progressive who’s been persecuted by bad press and Congressional nasties who’ve prevented his Light from shining and true work from happening.
- A narcissist who persecutes whistleblowers and intends to create a US dictatorship under Martial Law.
- An alien soul raised on Mars who may or may not have Earth’s best interests in mind and heart.
- The victim of racist propaganda.
- The inciter of racist propaganda.
- The return of King Akhenaten.
- An incredible orator and peacemaker acting as scapegoat for the Bush-Cheney mess.
- Obamney (i.e. the Matrix alternative to Romney, but actually with indistinguishable policies)
- Two Obama’s (Barry Soetoro/Bari M. Shabazz; clone/”real” Obama; body doubles ala Sadam Hussein; good guy/bad guy Obama)
I could go on, but I hope this partial list reveals at least one thing: the masses really don’t know who or what Obama is. As we catapult towards the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, nearing the end of a 26,000 year cycle of Piscean Age fallen/saved duality, maybe the answer falls more in line with “both/and” rather than one definitive “Truth.” I’ve wondered for a long, long time if he isn’t the “thing” that just makes everyone realize the whole linear reality is bogus and that all timelines and all possibilities exist at once — that he’s such a mindwarp that this is what gets people to throw out the entire linear and duality matrices.
I don’t know the answer, but to me the most “logical” explanation (right now — and often) is that he’s not what he appears, but that he’s an obvious reminder that nothing is as it appears. Maybe when our minds can let go of needing an exclusive explanation and can get behind the inclusive idea that he is all good, all bad, all everything, absolutely nothing, savior, demon, etc. all at once, and that so are we, then … maybe … we can zip on outta here. Any single option doesn’t feel complete.
I met a Druid who was very instrumental in providing me tools to get out of my marriage. He used to say things like “I am a hypercube,” and somehow that seems accurate to the Obama conundrum. I think he’s meant to explode our minds so that we can leave a defunct paradigm. It’s actually kind of funny if you think about it that way.