Transformational Pluto entered traditional Capricorn in early 2008, to remain there until 2024. We astrologers predicted it: during these 16 years, the world’s civilizational infrastructure will be dismantled and reconfigured. First death, then rebirth.
The most dramatic period of this massive, slow-moving, underground decomposition of all that we have known occurs during the initial phase, due to the coupling of Pluto with explosive, revolutionary Uranus, in impulsive Aries for seven years. Uranus entered Aries on March 13, 2011, only two days past the 9.0 earthquake and tsunami that hit the coast of Japan, and began to “square” ( 90° tension with) Pluto in Capricorn. The square between Uranus and Pluto is only now becoming exact, and will topple the centralized .001% that has enslaved the other 99.99% between 2012 and 2016.
The forces of freedom (Uranus) are rising as the forces of repression (the death phase of Pluto) collapse even as the ever-renewing life force (Pluto) already begins its resurgence within Earth and humankind.
Thanks to kauilapele’s blog.
March 7, 2012
Updated 3/7/12 Huge amount of resignations today. Special thanks to Gabriel of Facebook GLOBAL MASS RESIGNATIONS for the heads up on a number of new banking resignations that I missed. Gabriel will be tracking Insurance, Government and Healthcare Resignations. There’s been a large number of Healthcare resignations lately.
I don’t mind if you re-blog this listing. Save yourself the wear and tear on your karma and do me the favor of including http://americankabuki.blogspot.com in your reposting. Thanks to all who have caught minor errors. Special thank to Gabriel at Facebook Global Mass Resignations for some resignations I did not find in my searches.
- 9/01/11 (USA NY) Bank of New York Mellon Chief Robert P. Kelly Resigns in a Shake-UP
- 09/20/11 (SCOTLAND) SCOTTISH WIDOWS (RETIREMENT INVESTMENT SAVINGS FUND) There could be no Scottish representative on the board of Lloyds Banking Group, owner of Bank of Scotland, in future after it announced the departure of Lord Sandy Leitch, the chairman of Scottish Widows and group deputy chairman.
- 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) UBS CEO Oswald Gruebel quits over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
- 9/28/11 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Bank Council: Fritz Studer resigns as per end-April 2012
- 10/29/11 (CHINA) China Construction Bank Corp Chairman Guo Shuqing resigns
- 10/29/11 (CHINA) Agricultural Bank of China Ltd Chairman Xiang Junbo resigns
- 11/01/11 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
- 11/02/11 (UK) Lloyds Banking Group chief executive, António Horta-Osório, is to take leave of absence on health grounds for six to eight weeks, the BBC has reported. (STILL OUT AS OF 2/24/12 – DEFACTO RESIGNATION)
- 11/4/11 (USA) MF Global, Jon Corzine, stepped down as chairman and CEO, hired criminal attorney to represent him.
- 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
- 11/29/11 (USA) R. David Land Submits Resignation from the Boards of Directors of Peoples Bancorp. and Seneca National Bank
- 12/15/11 (UK) Senior private banker James Fleming resigns from Coutts [private bank]
- 12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Chairman Mark Giles quits VNB
- 12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Board Member Claire Gargalli quits VNB
- 12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Board Member Leslie Disharoon quits VNB
- 12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Board Member Neal Kassell quits VNB
- 1/01/12 (NIGERIA) United Bank for Africa Plc Victor Osadolor resigns
- 1/01/12 (ISRAEL) Israel’s Bank Leumi CEO Galia Maor steps down after 16 years
- 1/03/12 (USA VA) Suffolk Bancorp president and CEO J. Gordon Huszagh steps down
- 1/03/12 (UK) Arbuthnot Banking Group: Neil Kirton resigned from the Board
- 1/03/12 (UK) Arbuthnot Banking Group: Atholl Turrell left the Board.
- 1/05/12 (UK) Saunderson House [Private Bank] CEO Nick Fletcher steps down
- 1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Chairman Philipp Hildebrand resigns
- 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander’s Americas chief Francisco Luzon quits
- 1/30/12 (UK) Butterfield Private Bank head Danny Dixon Steps Down
- 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura’s head of wholesale banking Jasjit Bhattai quits
- 1/21/12 (Greece) Institute of International Finance negotiator Charles Dallaraquits
- 1/21/12 (Greece) Institute of International Finance negotiator Jean Lemierrequits
- 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Gov Alan Bollard to Step Down
- 1/30/12 (UK) British Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (BVCA) COOAndrew Graham steps down
- 1/31/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland former CEO Fred GoodwinStripped of Knighthood
- 2/01/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) ABSA [Barclay’s Bank] deputy CEO Louis von Zeunerresigns
- 2/01/12 (UK) Lloyds Bankging Group head of wholesaleTruett Tate quits
- 2/01/12 (UK) Llyods Banking Group Tim Tookey leaving end of February
- 2/02/12 (VENEZUELA) Banking Crisis Arne Chacon arrested for Banking Corruption
- 2/05/12 (USA – NY) Morgan’s investment banking chairman Joseph Perella quit
- 2/05/12 (USA – NY) Morgan Stanley investment banking Tarek Abdel-Meguidquit
- 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits:
- 2/7/12 (USA) Bank Of America’s Mortgage Business Chief Barbara Desoer Retires
- 2/07/12 (INDIA) Kotak Mahindra Bank Falguni Nayar quits
- 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don’t believe until its denied?)
- 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal (names not known)
- 2/9/12 (UKRAINE) National Bank of Ukraine deputy governor Volodymyr Krotiuk quits
- 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief Larry Klane steps down
- 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO A K Jagannathan resigns
- 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al Sabbah resigns
- 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank President Antenor Rosalesresigns
- 2/14/12 (UK) Social finance pioneer Malcolm Hayday quits Charity Bank
- 2/14/12 (PAKISTAN) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) chairman Syed Ali Razaresigned
- 2/15/12 (WORLD) World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he’s out?
- 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Nova Kreditna Banka Maribor CEO Andrej Plos resigns
- 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d. CEO Bozo Jasovic resigns
- 2/16/12 (UK) The Financial Services Authority Margaret Cole is to step down
- 2/16/12 (GHANA) Databank Group Executive Chair Ken Ofori-Atta steps down
- 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Geoffrey Calvert Quits
- 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) ANZ Bank Australia CFO Peter Marriott resigns
- 2/16/12 (UK) Royal Bank of Scotland Sr Equities Trader Jason EdinburghArrested
- 2/16/12 (UK) Royal Bank of Scotland director equities bus. Vincent Walshdirector Arrested
- 2/16/12 (UK) Marex Spectron senior trader Michael Elsom Arrested
- 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williamsresigns
- 2/17/12 (USA) Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein out as by summer
- 2/17/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Council President Hansueli Raggenbass resigns
- 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) The Bank of Azad Jammu & Kashmir executive Zulfiqar Abbasi resignshttp://goo.gl/G0woP
- 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Gennady Melikyan Steps Down
- 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
- 2/20/12 (ISRAEL) Bank Leumi le-Israel Ltd: Zvi Itskovitch resigns
- 2/20/12 (USA WA) First Financial Northwest Director Spencer Schneider Quits
- 2/21/12 (ARGENTINA) Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA) Gen Mgr Benigno Velez, resigns
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Abdul Matlub resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on unknown bank
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Selima Ahmad resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on unknown bank
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Abdul Musabbir Ahmad resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on unknown bank
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) City General Insurance Co. Ltd director Geasuddin Ahmad resigns
conflict of interest with director seat on unknown bank
- 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Social Islami Bank Limited director Taslima Akterresigns
conflict of interest with director seat on Eastland Insurance Company Limited
- 2/21/12 (JAPAN) CITIBANK JAPAN: Bakhshi is taking over duties from Brian Mccappin, who the bank said in December would resign after the unit was banned for two weeks from trading tied to the London and Tokyo interbank offered rates.
- 2/22/12 (HONG KONG) DZ BANK project finance head Tim Meaney quits
- 2/22/12 (USA) Goldman Sachs Hedge Fund Group Chief Howard Wietschner to Retire
- 2/23/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Richard Gush resigns from Standard Bank
- 2/23/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland Group director John McFarlaneresigns.
- 2/24/12 (INDIA) Breaking: ICICI Bank GC Pramod Rao resigns
- 2/24/12 (HONG KONG) Citigroup Pvt Bank Global Real Estate Kwang Meng Quek Resigns
- 2/24/12 (NEW ZEALAND) FSF Executive Director Kirk Hope resigns
- 2/24/12 (USA) Evercore Partners Head Eduardo Mestre steps down
- 2/25/12 (AUSTRALIA AND NZ) Goldman Sachs Chairman Stephen Fitzgeraldquits
- 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank Americas chief Seth Waugh steps down
- 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Khaleeji Commercial Bank CEO Ebrahim Ebrahim quits
- 2/27/12 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Michel PéretiéSteps Down
- 2/27/12 (MALAYSIA) Elaf Bank CEO Dr El Jaroudi resigns
- 2/27/12 (INDIA) Kotak Mahindra Bank Ms Falguni Nayar Quits
- 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Equiduct chairman Artur Fischersteps down
- 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) – Mumtalakat Holding [Sovereign Wealth Fund] CEO Al Zain resigns
- 2/27/12 (IRAN) Bank Melli CEO Mahmoud Reza Khaavari Resigns – Flees to Canada!
- 2/27/12 (IRAN) Bank Saderat CEO Mohammad Jahromi resigns
- 2/27/12 (UK) Lloyds Banking Group Glen Moreno steps down
- 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Hang Seng Bank CEO Margaret Leung Ko May-yee quits
- 2/28/12 (CHINA) Bank of China International ECM global head Marshall Nicholson quits
- 2/28/12 (SINGAPORE) DBS security head Jim Pasqurell quits, cites health reasons
- 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Bank of America’s Asia-Pac. mrkts Brian Canniffe quits
- 2/28/12 (BELGIUM) KBC’s CEO Jan Vanhevel is to retire after a career spanning 41 years.
- 2/28/12 (CANADA) Ontario Securities Commission chairwoman Peggy-Anne Brown quits
- 2/28/12 (AUSTRALIA) Bank manager Colin John Carleton jailed nine years for $3m theft
- 2/28/12 (SRI LANKA) Sri Lanka Com Bank CEO Amitha Gooneratne retires
- 2/28/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) REDEFINE INCOME FUND director Gerald Leissnerresigns
- 2/28/12 (ITALY) UNICREDIT: Chairman Dieter Rampl not available for a new mandate
- 2/28/12 (UK) Bank of England Sir David Lees re-appointed Chair of Bank of England and gives notice of resignation at end of 2013
- 2/28/12 (IRELAND) State Street Global Advisors Cash Funds plc Director Keith Walsh resignshttp://goo.gl/n6uoM
- 2/29/12 (AUSTRALIA) Perpetual portfolio manager Matt Williams steps down
- 2/29/12 (UK) Honister Capital CEO Richard Pearson steps down
- 2/29/12 (GUYANA) National Investment and Commercial Investments Ltd. (NICIL), Executive Director Winston Brassington resigns, “We feel that (Winston) Brassington knows everything…A to Z about all the transactions,” said Chairman of the Alliance for Change (AFC), Khemraj Ramjattan, as he sounded a warning thatcontroversial figure could be subpoenaed to appear before the Parliamentary Economic Sector Committee.
- 3/1/12 (MALAYSIA) RHB Bank Bhd deputy managing director Renzo Viegas quits
- 3/1/12 (ITALY) Italian Banking Association Chairman Giuseppe Mussari talks to reporters in Rome after he and seven other executives offered to resign in protest over new banking-fee rules included in the government’s legislation on boosting competition.
- 3/1/12 (USA FL) Florida Venture Forum [Venture Capital] Exec Dir Robin Lester quits
- 3/1/12 (USA) PineBridge Investments said Win Neuger has resigned as chief executive. Neuger helped build AIG’s third party asset management business, PineBridge still manages AIG assetshttp://goo.gl/SI7kT
- 3/1/12 (SINGAPORE) UBS Singapore – James Tulley is leaving Switzerland’s largest bank, it is not clear where he is going.
- 3/1/12 (USA NH) Piscataqua Savings Bank CEO Jay Gibson retires
- 3/1/12 (ICELAND) Iceland’s Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) fired its director Gunnar Andersen
- 3/2/12 (CHINA) China Construction Bank Corp, the assistant general manager and head of corporate banking Mickey Mehta quits
- 3/2/12 (USA) Deutsche Bank Student Loan CEOJohn Hupalo quits to start student loan counseling firm.
- 3/2/12 (UK) Bank of England Sir Mervin King resigns in June, Lord Sassoon tipped as replacement.
- 3/2/12 (BOTSWANA) Barclays Bank Botswana managing director Wilfred Mpaiforced to resign
- 3/2/12 (HONG KONG) New Century Group Hong Kong Ltd [investment house and leisure group] Wilson Ng resigns
- 3/2/12 (USA) Citigroup Richard Parsons to step down as chairman
- 3/3/12 (AUSTRIA) Volksbank AG (VBAG) The contract of CEO Gerald Wenzelwill not be extended
- 3/3/12 (ETHIOPIA) Dashen Bank’s board dismisses president Leulseged Teferi
- 3/3/12 (RUSSIA) Enza Capital KK, Wealthy British banker Philip Townsend (Baron Townsend of Rathmore) and his wife
killed at Estonia holiday home
http://goo.gl/GSOUN and http://goo.gl/x94ID and http://goo.gl/gGgLP
- 3/4/12 (KOREA) Hana Financial Group Inc, prominent figure in the history of South Korean finance Kim Seung-yu , resigns
- 3/4/12 (USA) JP Morgan prop trading chief Mike Stewart quits
- 3/5/12 ( SAUDI ARABIA) Al Rajhi Bank CEO Abdullah bin Sulaiman Al Rajhihas resigned
- 3/5/12 (UK) Jupiter fund co-manager Tony Nutt steps down
- 3/5/12 (UK) Jupiter fund co-manager John Hamilton steps down
- 3/5/12 (NEW ZEALAND) Insured Group Bill Jeffries has resigned as chairman and director
- 3/5/12 (USA) Reliance Bancshares chairman Patrick Gideon resigned
- 3/6/12 (FRANCE) Blackstone Group’s Paris office leader Jean-Michel Steg will step down
- 3/6/12 (JAMAICA) Jamaica Money Market Brokers Limited, Patricia Sutherland has resigned as Executive Director
- 3/6/12 (JAMAICA) Jamaica’s Financial Services Commission (FSC), Executive director Rohan Barnett, has resigned the position, the Ministry of Finance, Planning and the Public Service announced this afternoon.
- 3/6/12 (USA) USA Technologies Inc Bradley M. Tirpak, a nominee of Shareholder Advocates for Value Enhancement, has resigned from its board subsequent to a settlement agreement with the investing group, according to an SEC filing.
- 3/6/12 (UK) Sterling Green Group has announced that Philip Kanas, a non-executive director, has decided to resign
Sterling Green Group PLC became a cash shell following the disposal of their subsidiaries Taxdebts Ltd, Sterling Green (Mortgages) Ltd and the back books of the clients of Sterling Green Ltd. during December 2011.
- 3/7/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank AG’s (DB) Chief Risk Officer Hugo Baenzigeri to resign
- 3/7/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank AG’s (DB) Chief Operating Officer Hermann-Josef Lamberti to resign
- 3/7/12 (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) Dubai Mercantile Exchange announcedThomas Leaver will step down as CEO
- 3/7/12 (SCOTLAND) Macfarlane Group Chairman Archie Hunter to step down after 8 years of service
- 3/7/12 (USA) BlackRock Emerging Markets Fund co-head Daniel Tubbs, has left the group to pursue other opportunities.
- 3/7/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Christopher French resigns from board
- 3/7/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) David Wildermuth resigns from board
- 3/7/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Matthew Westerman resigns from board
- 3/7/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) co-head of global mergers and acquisitions Yoel Zaoui resigns
- 3/7/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Phil Beatty resigned as head of European power and natural-gas trading
- 3/7/12 (SINGAPORE) Nikko Asset Management Timothy McCarthy is retiring as chairman and CEO at the end of the month
- 3/7/12 (HONG KONG) UBS Senior Asia Economist Jonathan Anderson Departs
- 3/7/12 (HAITI) FORMER DIRECTOR HAITI CENTRAL BANK SLAIN!
- 3/7/12 (FRANCE) Société Générale Private Banking, Daniel Truchi is to step down as head of Société Générale Private Banking http://goo.gl/XhgJ9
- 3/7/12 (AUSTRALIA) Customers Ltd, Tim Wildash has cashed himself out as chief executive of Australia’s largest ATM operator
- 3/7/12 (USA CA) CALSTRS, Pascal Villiger, senior private equity portfolio manager at the $145 billion California State Teachers’ Retirement System resigns
- 3/7/12 (USA) Astaire quits Bank of America Merrill to dance to Barclays Capital’s tune
It is not known under what circumstances these individuals have left their positions, I make no judgement on that. I find the timing of so many resignations extremely curious and a temporal marker in history of high significance. No one should assume I make any judgement about the character of these people. I frankly don’t know their reputations except for a few rather famous ones.
This list includes Banks, Investment Houses, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Equity Funds, Savings Retirement Funds and other shadow banking organizations. The line is very blurry between these entities, some are owned by banks some are banks, some invest in banks as well as owning entire industries (common in Hong Kong and Japan).