occupytogether.org: as of today, October 5, Day 19 of #occupywallstreet, Meet-Ups in 310 cities . . . Let’s go let’s go let’s come together NOW. Thanks to Penelope.
For those just getting wind of the new dawn, here’s an intro with wonderful photos and Buffalo Springfield singing. Thanks to Gail.
Finally, according to occupywallst.org, these groups expected to join today’s march.
- AFL-CIO (AFSCME)
- United NY
- Strong Economy for All Coalition
- Working Families Party
- TWU Local 100
- SEIU 1199
- CWA 1109
- Communications Workers of America
- CWA Local 1180
- United Auto Workers
- United Federation of Teachers
- Professional Staff Congress – CUNY
- National Nurses United
- Writers Guild East
- Community Voices Heard
- Alliance for Quality Education
- New York Communities for Change
- Coalition for the Homeless
- Neighborhood Economic Development Advocacy Project (NEDAP)
- The Job Party
- NYC Coalition for Educational Justice
- The Mirabal Sisters Cultural and Community Center
- The New Deal for New York Campaign
- National People’s Action
- Human Services Council
- Labor-Religion Coalition of New York State
- Citizen Action of NY
- Common Cause NY
- New Bottom Line
- Tenants & Neighbors
- Democracy for NYC
- Resource Generation
- Tenants PAC
- Teachers Unite
Together we will voice our belief that the American dream will live again, that the American way is to help one another succeed. Our voice, our values, will be heard.
Please note: The location of the march has been changed from City Hall to Foley Square.